Click to see our current shipping locations. This product might not be available on all warehouses.
Buy now pay later
Check out our online credit terms options and our super-fast approval process.
With competitive pricing throughout the store, a price match guarantee that applies no matter how you choose to pay.
Check out our frequently asked question session to learn more or to ask a question.
• 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
• Ships via Flatbed Truck 5-7 business days from order to delivery.
• Give us a call for faster delivery or pick-up options.
|Filled Weight||964 lbs|
|Fill Capacity||130 Gallons|
|Certified||MASH LCD Test Level 2|
JerseyBlok by SONCO is ideal for any environment where traffic barriers are a necessity. Water barriers channelize pedestrian and vehicle traffic and don’t require heavy machinery or special tools to install. Reduce labor and equipment costs associated with concrete barriers while getting the benefit of impact-absorbing water encased in heavy-duty HDPE.
Small or short-term projects should never cut corners on traffic safety. Even the smallest crews can transport empty JerseyBlok 130 water barriers to the site, filling them on the spot to create rugged 964-lb., shock-absorbing barriers. Longer projects will see the benefit of JerseyBlok’s UV and weather-resistant materials.
• Available in nine colors
• Weights 130 lbs. empty; up to 964 when filled with water
• One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
72 in long x 42 in tall
Holds 130 gallons of water
As the premiere alternative to concrete, there’s no crumbling, cracking, or denting with water filled construction barriers.
Rotomolded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) water barriers can be filled, dumped, and repositioned on site, consistently
meeting a project’s changing needs.
Key Benefits and Features:
Preventing collisions is always a top priority on any site near traffic, but they do happen. By choosing heavy duty water filled barriers, you gain two critical benefits:
• Water barriers absorb some of the shock of the collision, and;
• Replacement is affordable should the accident damage the barrier
Ultimately, plastic water barricades win because they are at least as effective as concrete (if not more) with far more convenient setup and transport.
• Configure temporary parking lots at job sites, festivals, and more
• Block off restricted parking areas at arenas and other venues
• Protect workers near busy highways
• Control crowds at parades and sporting events
Do you have a question?
Click here to login or create an account